Liquid Chromatography (LC) Based Analysis Services
Liquid Chromatography (LC) is a form of chromatography that allows separation of complex mixtures of both semi- and non-volatile compounds based on slight differences in solubility between chemicals. This technique is a complementary to GC but effective when the compounds of interest are not volatile or are thermally labile. Liquid Chromatography (LC) Based Analysis Services at Creative-Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art liquid separations platform that includes standard LCs with frequently used separation mechanisms.
- Agilent Ion Trap LC-MS system: The system combined with a UV detector was able to collect MS and UV data, which facility the analysis of various components. Such as polymer additives, degradents, pharmaceutical impurities, and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Custom Sercices: Development and/or validation of analytical methods specific to your sample matrix, active ingredient and desired instrumentation.
We are Capable of:
- Analysis of Residues for Identification
- Coatings Characterization
- Determination of Residual Acrylamide Content
- Impurity Identification
- Leachables and Extractables Analysis
- Surfactant Analysis
- Polymer Additive Analysis and Quantitation
- Protein and Amino Acid Characterization
- Residual Monomer and Oligomer Detection
- Method Development and Validation
- Liquid Chromatography (LC)
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy (LC-MS)
- Tandem LC Mass Spectroscopy (LC/MS/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography-Multiple Reaction Monitoring Mass Spectrometry (LC-MRM)
- Liquid chromatography quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LC-Q-TOF-MS)
- Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Ion trap LC/MS/MS
- MOLDI TOF MS LC/MS
- Nano electrospray liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (Nano-ESI-LC-MS-MS)
- 2D-nano-LC-ESI LTQ-Orbitrap MS/MS
Creative-Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of LC-MS analyses to a wide variety of industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.