Liquid Chromatography (LC) is a form of chromatography that allows separation of complex mixtures of both semi- and non-volatile compounds based on slight differences in solubility between chemicals. This technique is a complementary to GC but effective when the compounds of interest are not volatile or are thermally labile. Liquid Chromatography (LC) Based Analysis Services at Creative Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art liquid separations platform that includes standard LCs with frequently used separation mechanisms.
- Agilent Ion Trap LC-MS system: The system combined with a UV detector was able to collect MS and UV data, which facility the analysis of various components. Such as polymer additives, degradents, pharmaceutical impurities, and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Custom Sercices: Development and/or validation of analytical methods specific to your sample matrix, active ingredient and desired instrumentation.
We are Capable of:
- Analysis of Residues for Identification
- Coatings Characterization
- Determination of Residual Acrylamide Content
- Impurity Identification
- Leachables and Extractables Analysis
- Surfactant Analysis
- Polymer Additive Analysis and Quantitation
- Protein and Amino Acid Characterization
- Residual Monomer and Oligomer Detection
- Method Development and Validation
- Liquid Chromatography (LC)
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy (LC-MS)
- Tandem LC Mass Spectroscopy (LC/MS/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography-Multiple Reaction Monitoring Mass Spectrometry (LC-MRM)
- Liquid chromatography quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LC-Q-TOF-MS)
- Triple Quadrupole Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Ion trap LC/MS/MS
- MOLDI TOF MS LC/MS
- Nano electrospray liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (Nano-ESI-LC-MS-MS)
- 2D-nano-LC-ESI LTQ-Orbitrap MS/MS
Creative Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of LC-MS analyses to a wide variety of industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.