High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) based analysis Service
High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) at Creative-Proteomics supports your research in the qualitative and quantitative analysis, which is able to separate the compounds of the sample mixture. High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) based analysis Service offers you a state-of-the-art High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography platform to help your research with all your quality requirements.
We are capable of:
- Acetylsalicylic acid, salicylic acid, and salicyl amide Analysis
- Plasma ornidazole analysis
- Food and beverages sucralose and fructose Analysis
- Capsaicin Analysis
- Milk Melamine Analysis
- Human skin apolar lipids Analysis
- Human skin ceramides Analysis
- Phospholipids Analysis
- Ginkgolides A, B, C and bilobalide Analysis
- Ginkgo biloba flavonoid rutin Analysis
- Spices illegal dyes Analysis
- Metronidazole in pharmaceutical dosage form Analysis
- Soft gel capsules Coenzyme Q10 Analysis
- Tomato extract Aflatoxins B1, G1, B2 and G2 Analysis
- Fingerprints of Chinese plants with respect to aristolochic acids Analysis
- Bioluminescence Screening
- Amaranth in Bilberry extract Analysis
- Identification of Triphala
- Identification of Fatty Oils
- DPPH Screening
- Fatty Oils USP Analysis
Creative-Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography techniques based analyses to a wide variety of mixture separation ranging from herbal, wine, petrochemical, soil, and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.