Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) at Creative Proteomics analysis with GPC separation methods supports your research in the MW, MW distribution measurement of monomers and polymers, as well as polymers sequencing and structure analysis. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) based Polymers Analysis at Creative Proteomics linked with GPC separation method offers you a state-of-the-art NMR platform to help you with the polymer characteristic, development and more. Provide you with routine polymer analytical method as well as advanced technique to simplify your research.
We are capable of:
- Phenolic Resins
- Ethylene and Propylene Copolymers
- Poly Acrylates, Poly Acetates and Poly Silioxanes
- Polyesters, Polyimides, Polyurethanes, Polyisobutene, Polyketones, Polysulphones, Polyalkylene Glycols
- Polyethylene glycol terephthalate (PET) and Poly Ether Ether Ketone (PEEK)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
Creative Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of NMR based polymers analyses to a wide variety of monomers to polymers ranging from MW to polymeric structure, and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.