Gas Chromatography (GC) Based Analysis Services
Gas Chromatography (GC) is an analytical technique for a wide variety of volatile and/or semi-volatile organic compounds identification and quantitation. It is an indispensable technique for analytical lab to analysis a variety assortment sample types. GC facilitates the separation of complex sample matrices. Gas Chromatography (GC) Based Analysis Services at Creative Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art gas separations platform that includes standard GCs with frequently used detectors, as well as GC-MS instruments.
- We offered you with a Finnigan TRACE DSQ GC-MS system with Electron Ionization (EI) and Chemical Ionization (CI) capability, allowing for identification of unknown compounds down to below part-per-billion levels;
- Experts at Creative Proteomics's extensive experience with powerful mass spectrum database available to identify/quantify a serious of compounds as well as many unique or rare compounds;
- Custom Services: Custom analytical methods and desired instrumentation suit for your various samples requirement;
- Various detectors other than FID and TCD are up to your choice.
We are Capable of:
- Air Monitoring Samples
- Clinical Samples
- Colors Samples
- Environmental Samples
- Food & Beverage Samples
- Forensic and Veterinary Samples
- Gas Calibration Samples
- Gasoline, Diesel, & Petroleum Samples
- Life Sciences Samples
- Pharmaceutical Samples
- Polymer Samples
- Personal Care and Cosmetic Samples
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- GC-MS Selected ion monitoring (SIM)
- Quadrupole GC-MS
- High Resolution Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (HR-GC/MS)
- Gas Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectroscopy (GC-MS/MS)
- Gas Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy (GC-ICP/MS)
- Pyrolysis GC-MS
- GC-MS Headspace Analysis
- HR/GCMS Headspace Analysis
Creative Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of GC analyses to a wide variety of industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.
* For Research Use Only. Not used for clinical diagnosis and treatment.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.