Gas Chromatography (GC) Based Analysis Services
Gas Chromatography (GC) is an analytical technique for a wide variety of volatile and/or semi-volatile organic compounds identification and quantitation. It is an indispensable technique for analytical lab to analysis a variety assortment sample types. GC facilitates the separation of complex sample matrices. Gas Chromatography (GC) Based Analysis Services at Creative-Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art gas separations platform that includes standard GCs with frequently used detectors, as well as GC-MS instruments.
- We offered you with a Finnigan TRACE DSQ GC-MS system with Electron Ionization (EI) and Chemical Ionization (CI) capability, allowing for identification of unknown compounds down to below part-per-billion levels;
- Experts at Creative-Proteomics's extensive experience with powerful mass spectrum database available to identify/quantify a serious of compounds as well as many unique or rare compounds;
- Custom Services: Custom analytical methods and desired instrumentation suit for your various samples requirement;
- Various detectors other than FID and TCD are up to your choice.
We are Capable of:
- Air Monitoring Samples
- Clinical Samples
- Colors Samples
- Environmental Samples
- Food & Beverage Samples
- Forensic and Veterinary Samples
- Gas Calibration Samples
- Gasoline, Diesel, & Petroleum Samples
- Life Sciences Samples
- Pharmaceutical Samples
- Polymer Samples
- Personal Care and Cosmetic Samples
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- GC-MS Selected ion monitoring (SIM)
- Quadrupole GC-MS
- High Resolution Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (HR-GC/MS)
- Gas Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectroscopy (GC-MS/MS)
- Gas Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy (GC-ICP/MS)
- Pyrolysis GC-MS
- GC-MS Headspace Analysis
- HR/GCMS Headspace Analysis
Creative-Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of GC analyses to a wide variety of industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.