High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Based Analysis Services
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is a method able to separate non-volatile, thermally unstable, and polar components separate or in a mixture. HPLC utilized the quality and quantity of both small molecules and polymeric species. High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Analysis Services at Creative-Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art liquid separations platform that includes standard HPLC with frequently used separation mechanisms.
- Variouse separation mechanisms up to your choice include reverse phase, normal phase, ion pair, ion exchange, and size exclusion chromatography;
- Available detectors include ultraviolet, refractive index, mass-spectrometry, fluorescence, electrochemical, infrared, photoconductive, and conductance;
- Custom Sercices: Development and/or validation of analytical methods specific to your sample matrix, active ingredient and desired instrumentation.
We are Capable of:
- Polymer additive analysis.
- Polymer formulation.
- Color body identification.
- Pharmaceutical and agricultural product assay.
- Reaction monitoring.
- Trace analysis of impurities in solid or liquid matrix.
- Productions recycle stream monitoring.
- Chemical intermediate isolation and quantification.
Chromatographic techniques for specific sample matrix:
- Reversed Phase Chromatography (RP);
- Normal Phase Chromatography (NP);
- Ion Chromatography (IC);
- Gel Permeation / Size Exclusion Chromatography (GPC/SEC);
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC);
- Ion-Pairing Chromatography;
- Chiral Chromatography;
- Ion-Exchange/Ion Exclusion Chromatography;
Creative-Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of HPLC analyses to a wide variety of industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.