High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Based Analysis Services
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is a method able to separate non-volatile, thermally unstable, and polar components separate or in a mixture. HPLC utilized the quality and quantity of both small molecules and polymeric species. High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Analysis Services at Creative-Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art liquid separations platform that includes standard HPLC with frequently used separation mechanisms.
- Variouse separation mechanisms up to your choice include reverse phase, normal phase, ion pair, ion exchange, and size exclusion chromatography;
- Available detectors include ultraviolet, refractive index, mass-spectrometry, fluorescence, electrochemical, infrared, photoconductive, and conductance;
- Custom Sercices: Development and/or validation of analytical methods specific to your sample matrix, active ingredient and desired instrumentation.
We are Capable of:
- Polymer additive analysis.
- Polymer formulation.
- Color body identification.
- Pharmaceutical and agricultural product assay.
- Reaction monitoring.
- Trace analysis of impurities in solid or liquid matrix.
- Productions recycle stream monitoring.
- Chemical intermediate isolation and quantification.
Chromatographic techniques for specific sample matrix:
- Reversed Phase Chromatography (RP);
- Normal Phase Chromatography (NP);
- Ion Chromatography (IC);
- Gel Permeation / Size Exclusion Chromatography (GPC/SEC);
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC);
- Ion-Pairing Chromatography;
- Chiral Chromatography;
- Ion-Exchange/Ion Exclusion Chromatography;
Creative-Proteomics's analytical scientists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of HPLC analyses to a wide variety of industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals and much more. Experience, fast turnaround, clear concise written reports, and custom service are provided to help customers resolve your analytical and technical challenges.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday.