Proteins are macromolecules, or large biomolecules, consisting of one or more long chains of amino acid residues. Proteins perform a large array of functions within organisms, including DNA replication, responding to stimuli, catalyzing metabolic reactions, and transporting molecules from one place to another. A protein differs from one another primarily in the sequence of amino acids, which is dictated by the nucleotide sequence of their genes, and which usually results in protein folding into a particular three-dimensional structure that determines its activity. Structural Features Analysis of Proteins can provide insight into the fundamental biochemical processes. Now, bioinformaticians at Creative Proteomics are proud to tell you we are open to help you with Structural Features Analysis of Proteins Service!
Structural features of proteins are generally described at four levels of complexity:
- Primary structure: the linear arrangement of amino acids in a given protein and the location of covalent linkages such as disulfide bonds between amino acids.
- Secondary structure: regions of folding or coiling within a protein molecule, such as alpha helices and pleated sheets.
- Tertiary structure: the ultimate three-dimensional structure of a protein, which results from a vast number of non-covalent interactions between related amino acids.
- Quaternary structure: non-covalent interactions which bind multiple polypeptides into a single, larger protein. Due to association of two alpha globin and two beta globin polyproteins, hemoglobin has quaternary structure.
Structural Features Analysis of Proteins Service provided by Creative Proteomics, includes:
- Structure classification
- Hydrogen bond and bond analysis
- Surface analysis
- Side chain analysis
- Three-dimensional structural comparison analysis
- Structure-based multiple sequence alignment analysis
How to place an order:
*If your organization requires signing of a confidentiality agreement, please contact us by email
As one of the leading omics industry company in the world! Creative Proteomics now is opening to provide structural features analysis of proteins service for our customers. With over 8 years experience in the field of bioinformatics, we are willing to provide our customer the best service! Contact us for all the detailed information!