Nuclear magnetic resonance technology can be used as a conventional structural analysis method to determine the solution structure and dynamics of biological macromolecules and their complexes. It can also be widely used as a standard test method to study the interaction of biomacromolecules with biomacromolecules and biomacromolecules with small molecule ligands.
Creative Proteomics can provide customers with high-quality nuclear magnetic resonance drug analysis services, which can be applied to scientific research in life sciences and biopharmaceuticals.
We Can Provide but Not Limited:
- Determine the spatial structure of the target protein
The spatial structure of the target protein is determined by multi-dimensional heteronuclear NMR. The advantages of NMR: a. single crystal of target protein is not required; b. determine the structure of the target protein in a solution close to physiological conditions; c. can study the dynamic process of target protein in ps-ms time scale.
- Study the dynamics of target proteins
Intramolecular motion, flexibility and rigidity of target protein are the key factors affecting biological processes such as target protein folding, molecular recognition, binding or releasing drug molecules. NMR technology can obtain rich kinetic information such as intra-protein motion and conformation exchange in solutions close to physiological conditions. In addition, it can characterize a wide range of time scales related to the movement process. For example, a laboratory coordinate system measurement nuclear spin relaxation experiment can characterize internal motion on the ps-ns time scale; NMR linear analysis experiment and rotating coordinate system measurement nuclear spin relaxation experiment can characterize the internal motion and conformation exchange on the μs-ms time scale; Magnetization exchange experiments can characterize internal motion on the ms-s time scale.
- Study the interaction between the target protein and the drug molecule
Studying the detailed information and structural characteristics of the interactions between target proteins and ligand molecules can help to design, discover, or modify certain ligands to specifically intervene in important biochemical pathways.
NMR technology studies the interaction between target proteins and drug molecules in solutions close to physiological conditions. NMR technology can provide structural features of interactions (such as binding sites and structural reorganization caused by binding), strength information of binding, and interaction mechanisms. In addition, it can provide complete spatial structure and kinetic information of protein-drug molecular complexes, as well as kinetic processes occurring at the binding site, such as the rotation of the benzene ring, changes in the flexibility and rigidity of the backbone and side chains.
- Drug screening, discovery, and design
By combining nuclear magnetic resonance with mass spectrometry technology, structural and molecular weight information can be obtained to achieve time-sensitive target discovery. With the target protein as the observation object, the lead compound fragments are screened by NMR technology, and structural modification, optimization and chemical connection are carried out. The technical methods we can provide include: structure activity relationship by NMR (SAR-by-NMR) and water-ligand observed via gradient spectroscopy (WaterLOGSY).
Advantages of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Pharmaceutical Analysis Service:
- The sample measurement is non-destructive and requires less sample preparation. The sample can be used for subsequent analysis.
- Quickly analyze mixtures at the molecular level without the need for separation and / or purification steps
- Rapid turnaround time: 5-7 days to provide comprehensive report.
- Customized service: We can customize exclusive solutions for you based on your samples. You can select or propose the required items for analysis.
Creative Proteomics' analytical scientists can provide our customers with nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) pharmaceutical analysis. Provide quick turnover, clear and concise written reports and customized services to help customers solve analytical and technical problems.
- 1H NMR Spectra Service
- 13C NMR Spectra Service
- 19F NMR Spectra Service
- 31P NMR Spectra Service
- 2D-NMR Service
- Holzgrabe U. NMR spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis. Elsevier, 2017.
- Hameed I H, Al-Rubaye A F. Uses of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Technique in Pharmaceutical Analysis: A Review. International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Review and Research, 2017, 8(2): 79-84.
- Li Y, Kang C. Solution NMR spectroscopy in target-based drug discovery. Molecules, 2017, 22(9): 1399.