The primary structure of the protein molecule itself is the core of its biological function. Therefore, accurate and rapid analysis of the complete sequence of the protein is conducive to the functional study of unknown proteins, and is of great significance for the development and production of protein drugs including monoclonal antibodies. De novo protein sequencing is a novel sequencing technology, it can directly determine the amino acid sequence of a protein without any known sequence or protein database information.
We Can Provide but Not Limited to:
- Accurate determination of unknown protein or peptide sequence information
- Accurate measurement after commercialization reform of protein and enzyme sequence
- Accurate determination of stable cell line expressing protein sequence
Technology Platform of De Novo Protein Sequencing Service
De novo protein sequencing is based on the regular fragmentation of peptide molecules cleaved by protease in mass spectrometry, and finds specific fragmentation patterns, and then calculates the corresponding amino acid information and amino acid post-translational modifications based on the mass difference of the mass spectra.
Creative Proteomics uses de novo protein sequencing technology to perform the full length of protein sequence, mass spectrometry analysis of protein sequence, and positive and negative verification of protein sequence, so as to effectively and accurately analyze the full length of protein sequence.
Advantages of De Novo Protein Sequencing Service
- Rich experience in protein sequencing analysis
- High accuracy and accuracy: The high resolution and sensitivity of the Orbitrap Fusion Lumos enhanced the reliability and accuracy of the results
- Rigorous sequence prediction and rigorous sequence validation
- Advanced data processing algorithm
- Rapid turnaround time: 5-7 days to provide detailed technical reports
- Customized service: We can customize professional solutions for you according to your research plan needs. You can select or suggest the required items for analysis
Creative Proteomics' analytical scientists can provide the sequence information of proteins or peptides related to the experiment, mass spectrometry image, original data and the full length sequence of proteins. Provide concise written reports to assist customers in de novo protein sequencing analysis of technical issues.
- Li Zhang, Yan Rent, et al. Rapid evolution of protein diversity by de novo origination in Oryza. Nature Ecology & Evolution, 2019, 3: 679-690.