Creative Proteomics can provide vaccine characterization and bioanalysis services for vaccine developers and manufacturers as well as scientific researchers.
We provide analysis of key attributes of vaccines, including but not limited to:
- Evaluate protein, glycoprotein, DNA, RNA, carbohydrate, lipopolysaccharide, lipid and lipoprotein components in vaccines
- Determine molar mass and size
- Determine the physical titer and nucleic acid content of the virus
- Analyze aggregates
- Analysis of thermal stability and colloidal stability
- Characterization of vaccine delivery systems (such as liposomes and nanolipid nanoparticles)
The types of vaccines we can analyze but not limited to:
- Subunit vaccine: The vaccine made by screening, extracting and purifying the specific immunogenic antigen components of bacteria and viruses, such as toxoid, subcellular structure, membrane surface components, etc., and combining with the carrier.
- Synthetic peptide vaccine: A synthetic peptide vaccine is designed based on the amino acid sequence of the active immunogen. FDA requires a high degree of certainty about the analytical purity and identification of each drug (each peptide), related substances (peptide fragments, peptide deletions, deaminated sequences), and residues such as solvents, water, and counter-charged ions. This difficulty increases exponentially as the number of peptides in each drug mixture increases. Our rich experience can help you solve the relevant problems.
- Virus-like particle (VLP) vaccine: An empty shell structure composed of one or more virus proteins. We can characterize both capsids and fillers.
- DNA vaccine: It can be a naked DNA vaccine, or it can contain adjuvants and vectors.
- RNA vaccine: Similar to DNA vaccine, except that the exogenous coding sequence is mRNA.
- Recombinant live vector vaccine: use genetic engineering technology to construct attenuated strains of viruses, bacteria or parasites into vectors (the vector itself does not cause disease). Insert the foreign gene encoding the specific antigen into it and obtain the expressed recombinant vaccine.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in β-lactam antibiotics residue testing. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.