Flow Cytometry Service
Flow cytometry service can quickly measure a series of important biophysical and biochemical characteristics of cells, such as its ability to identify cell surface proteins to characterize intracellular proteins, detect lymphocyte subtypes (TBNK), blood diseases typing, determination of tumor markers, etc., and provides a variety of different techniques to assess the specific characteristics of adaptability and innate immune function. Flow cytometry can perform high-throughput and powerful quantitative analysis, and provide important technical support for the analysis of cell efficacy in biopharmaceuticals and the demand for complex cell data in biopharmaceutical research and development.
Creative Proteomics is a biopharmaceutical partner with rich resources, which can provide professional and first-class experimental platforms for new drug research and development companies. We provide unique and innovative flow cytometry detection methods and technologies to help you solve problems such as flow cytometry services. Quality control in biopharmaceutical research and development is an important and critical part of it, especially the ICH Q6B guidelines require the provision of quality characterization analysis information such as biopharmaceutical efficacy evaluation.
We Can Provide but Not Limited to:
- High-throughput drug screening analysis
- Cell profiling and subsetting
- Detection and quantitative analysis of phenotypic characteristics of rare cells
- Antigen-specific flow cytometry
- Cell sorting analysis
- Cytokine analysis
Technology Platform of Flow Cytometry Service:
Creative Proteomics provides fluorescence-activated cell sorting technology, using multicolor flow cytometry for immunophenotyping and flow cytometry-based NK cytotoxicity assay to identify and analyze cell phenotype and function.
We provide the following analysis methods but not limited to:
Multi-color flow cytometry was used to identify immunophenotypes of immune cell subsets. First, antigens are labeled with different fluorescent dyes, and then an antibody group that identifies specific immune cell subgroups is used to bind to the antigen for immune cell subgroup identification and subcellular grouping. The specific workflow is as follows.
2) NK cell toxicity assay based on flow cytometry.
The target cells are labeled with fluorescent dyes to distinguish them from the effector cells, and the two cells are incubated and co-cultured. The cell mixture is stained with the fluorescent chemical compound 7-AAD (7-aminoactinomycin D) and passed through the flow the ratio of effector cells to 7AAD positive target cells was detected by cytometry to obtain a comparison of NK cell toxicity. The specific workflow is as follows:
Advantages of Flow Cytometry Service:
- Short time-consuming: The service uses advanced flow cytometry equipment and mature operation procedures, simplified sample preparation and experimental operation steps, which can greatly shorten the experimental analysis time.
- High quality: The unique detection principle and powerful fluorescent antibody technology make the flow cytometry detection range wide, which can detect phenotype analysis and analysis of the cell health status and survival rate of various cells.
- High-throughput: Flow cytometry can simultaneously measure a large number of parameters on the same sample, and can collect information on millions of cells in seconds.
- Rapid turnaround time: 5-7 days to provide detailed technical reports.
- Customized service: We can customize professional solutions for you according to your research plan needs. You can select or suggest the required items for analysis.
Creative Proteomics has a standardized R&D quality management system and a professional and stable R&D team, which can provide customers with professional and high-quality flow cytometry services to accelerate the pace of biopharmaceutical research and development. We will provide you with a complete flow cytometry analysis program and the final analysis of cell characteristics and other information. We are committed to providing you with professional services in the analysis and evaluation of biotherapeutic drugs to help you solve problems related to cell analysis.
- Nolan J P, Jones JC. Detection of platelet vesicles by flow cytometry. Platelets. 2017.
- Stewart J J, Green C L, et al. Role of receptor occupancy assays by flow cytometry in drug development. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2016.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in the treatment or diagnosis of disease.