Phosphorylation Protein Analysis Service
Phosphorylation is a common post-translational modification (PTM) of proteins in eukaryotes, which functions in various cell activities, including glycolysis, protein-protein interaction, protein degradation, enzyme inhibition, homeostasis, and so forth. Protein phosphorylation is a reversible process of attachment of a phosphoryl group to proteins catalyzed by enzymes, principally on serine, threonine or tyrosine residues. Approximately 30% of proteins subject to phosphorylation in eukaryotic cells are tightly associated with protein activity by changing conformation of phosphorylated proteins. Subsequently, conformational changes regulate the catalytic activity of phosphorylated proteins. Besides, the neighbor proteins containing, conserved domains can recognized and bind to phosphomotifs, can be recruited by phosphorylated proteins. Therefore, protein kinases and protein phosphatases have validated as drug targets.
Creative Proteomics provides a high-quality and high-sensitivity phosphorylation protein analysis to identify phosphorylation and phosphorylation sites by mass spectrometry. Our analysis service strictly follows relevant guidelines (ICH Q6B, PharmEu and USP<1047>).
We Can Provide but Not Limited to:
- Phosphorylation analysis
- Phosphorylation sites identification
- Phosphopeptide enrichment
- Protein-protein interaction analysis
Technology Platform of Phosphorylation Protein Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides efficient and precise phosphorylation protein analysis services through high efficiency mass spectrometry (MS), liquid chromatography systems, etc.
To analyze the phosphorylation, protein samples will be first digested into peptides by proteolytic enzyme. And the peptides are separated by reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). To have better yield, different approaches can be optionally employed to enrich phosphopeptides, such as immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC), antibodies containing phosphorylated resides, or chemical tagging of phosphorylation sites. Then the phosphopeptides will be analyzed by Tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS).
Advantages of Phosphorylation Protein Analysis Service
- High sensitivity to identify phosphorylation for low mass ones.
- Rapid approach to map phosphorylation.
- Outstanding accuracy to produce consistent and accurate phosphorylation identification results.
- Automatic chromatographic instruments to reduce the scale of analysis and significantly improve the flexibility and efficiency of analysis.
- Advanced equipment: High-performance liquid chromatography LC-20AT, SHIMADZU and the Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer.
- Professional scientists and analytic team to provide assistance to phosphorylation protein analyses.
- Rapid turnaround time: 5-7 days to provide comprehensive report.
- Customized service to reach your special requirements based on sample type and project.
Creative Proteomics's analytical scientists can provide professional and comprehensive analysis of phosphorylation, protein-protein interaction, etc. Quick turnover, clear and concise written reports and protocols, and customized services to will be provided to help customers solve analytical and technical problems.
- Dephoure N., Gould K.L., Gygi S.P., et al. Mapping and analysis of phosphorylation sites: a quick guide for cell biologists. Molecular Biology of the Cell. Volume 24 March 1, 2013.
- Swaney D.L., Beltrao P., Starita L., et al. Global analysis of phosphorylation and ubiquitylation crosstalk in protein degradation. Nat Methods. 2013 Jul;10(7):676-82.
- McLachlin D.T. and Chait B.T. Analysis of phosphorylated proteins and peptides by mass spectrometry. Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, 2001, 5:591–602.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in the treatment or diagnosis of disease.