Creative Proteomics provides a virus inactivation effect detection service platform to help you understand the ability of disinfection products to kill viruses and comply with legal regulations.
The virus inactivation effect detection service can be used to verify the effectiveness of disinfection products or routine monitoring. Viruses used in virus inactivation effect detection are generally representative, such as live viruses and their cell infection techniques, to evaluate and verify the inactivation ability of the disinfection factors on the test viruses. Creative Proteomics can provide molecular biology services to evaluate the effectiveness of disinfection products against viruses. By quantitative determination of some stable components of the virus, such as nucleic acid, protein antigen or complex formed by disinfection reaction, we can reflect the killing effect of disinfection products on the virus according to the corresponding indicators.
As a professional and reliable testing center for disinfection products, Creative Proteomics performs virus inactivation analysis, verification and issue standardized test reports to reflect the cleaning and disinfection effects according to the characteristics of the products provided by customers. We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region and your special requirements to provide you with technical support.
We can provide you with the following virus inactivation effect detection service, including but not limited to:
|VIRUS INACTIVATION EFFECT DETECTION CAN BE DONE AT CREATIVE PROTEOMICS
|Hand-foot-and-mouth disease virus
Available Services for Virus Inactivation Effect Detection
• Real-time PCR assay: As one of the effective methods to detect DNA, real-time PCR is fast, efficient and strong specificity. The PCR method detects the nucleic acid (RNA or DNA) of the virus. This service uses fluorescent labeled molecules to detect the accumulation of fluorescent signals in each cycle during sample amplification. The initial copy number of samples is calculated by the accumulation of fluorescent signals. Real-time PCR can be roughly divided into two types, dye method and probe method. The cost of dye method is relatively low, but the specificity of the reaction needs to be evaluated by the solution curve. The probe method has high cost but high specificity.
• Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA): ELISA service can be used for the detection of trace substances in liquid samples, as well as for the detection of viral antigens and antibodies. ELISA technology platform obtain relevant data based on color depth, which is proportional to the amount of color complex. Since the enzyme activity is very high, the ELISA technology platform is highly sensitive.
• Cell culture assay: The virus infects cells cultured in vitro, and then obtain the virus from the infected cells. Cell culture assay is a traditional method for evaluating the efficacy of disinfectants for viral disinfection, which is high cost performance, but time consuming and less sensitive than PCR.
Virus Inactivation Effect Detection Platform
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR): Simple, rapid, high specificity and sensitivity, low purity requirements for the specimen.
• ELISA: Simple and fast operation, high sensitivity, strong specificity, advanced experimental equipment, wide range of application, which can be qualitative and for semi-trace, trace, ultrastructural quantitative analysis.
• Microbial experiment platform.
Advantages of Our Virus Inactivation Effect Detection Platform
• High cost performance and short test cycle
• Our laboratory is in accordance with industry-recognized standards.
• Provide customers with meaningful high-quality reports explaining laboratory results.
Turnaround Time: 7-10 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.