Carbon & Sulfur & Hydrogen & Oxygen & Nitrogen Chemical Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides an organic element analysis service platform to help you analyze the chemical properties of these organic chemical elements.
Creative Proteomics can help you analyze the chemical properties of the organic chemical elements you want to test, and evaluate potential related chemical properties to ensure the integrity of chemical element testing.
We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region, provide manufacturers, enterprises and government agencies with a rapid test platform according to your special requirements, and provide you with reliable technical support services.
Available Services for Chemical Analysis Testing:
Qualitative/quantitative analysis of chemical elements of carbon, sulfur, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen, including presence status/content determination/percentage content analysis and mass fraction detection.
Types of Samples We Can Test:
- Chemical and pharmaceutical products including fine chemical products, drugs, fertilizers, explosives, etc.
- Geological materials including marine and river sediments, soils, rocks and minerals, textile and paper industry including fiber fabrics, paper, etc.
- Coal, oil and other products including coal liquefied products, incombustible substances, crude oil, petroleum products, etc.
- Contained in agricultural products such as plants, leaves, wood, and other materials, etc.
- High frequency-infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer: Detect the mass fraction of carbon and sulfur in the sample.
- Pulse inert gas melting-infrared thermal conductivity oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen analyzer: Determination of nitrogen and hydrogen content.
- HD-6 Diffusion Hydrogen Tester: Determine the hydrogen content.
- Other testing instruments: Liquid chromatograph-mass spectrometer (LC/MS), Gas chromatography-mass spectrometer (GC/MS), Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), Thermogravimetric-differential thermal analysis (TG/DTA), infrared spectroscopy, atomic absorption, Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), dynamic moisture adsorption system, capillary electrophoresis, scanning electron microscopy.
Advantages of Our Chemical Testing Platform:
- Can analyze a variety of elements, and the various configuration combinations of the instrument can satisfy the customer's application requirements for the experimental analyzer.
- Flame photo-metric detector (FPD) can be used for trace sulfur analysis, and the detection limit can reach 1ppm, which is also a relatively good detection value analysis.
- Demand development: According to customers' demand for products, directly solve the pain points of R&D.
- Plan formulation: Integrate industry resources, assist to develop professional solutions, and provide strong technical support.
- Incoming inspection: Strictly check the quality according to the national standard.
- Product quality inspection: Strict inspection standards, professional and accurate testing and evaluation of cast iron product performance.
- Product optimization: Provide performance optimization and product improvement solutions based on product usage and customer demand.
Turnaround Time: 2-5 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.