Silica Chemical Detection Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides silica chemical detection analysis service platform to help you analyze the chemical properties of these chemical materials.
Silicon dioxide (SiO₂) as the most important compound of silicon, is a kind of acid oxide, the corresponding hydrate is silicate acid (H₂SiO₃). The existence of natural silica on the earth accounts for about 12% of the mass of the earth's crust, and its existence form has two categories of crystalline and amorphous, collectively known as silica. Crystalline silica can be divided into quartz, scaly quartz and quartzite due to their different crystal structures. Pure quartz is a colorless crystal, and large, transparent prismatic quartz is called crystal.
Creative Proteomics can help you analyze the chemicals you want to test and assess potential related chemical properties to ensure the integrity of the silica test.
We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of various countries/regions, and provide you with reliable technical support services according to your special requirements.
Types of Samples We Can Test:
- Glass: plate glass, float glass, glass products (glass jar, glass bottle, glass tube, etc.), optical glass, glass fiber, glass instrument, conductive glass, glass cloth, and anti-radiation special glass, etc.
- Ceramic and refractory materials: porcelain blanks and glazes, kiln with high silicon brick common silicon brick and silicon carbide and other raw materials.
- Metallurgy: silicon metal ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy, such as raw materials or additives flux.
- Construction: concrete, cementitious materials, road building materials, artificial marble, cement physical performance test materials (namely cement standard sand), etc.
- Chemical industry: silicon compounds and sodium silicate and other raw materials, sulfuric acid tower fillers, amorphous silica powder.
- Machinery: the main raw materials of casting sand, grinding materials (sandblasting, hard grinding paper, sand paper, emery cloth, etc.)
- Electronics: high purity monocrystalline silicon (non-metallic), optical fiber for communication, etc.
- Rubber, plastic: packing (can improve the wear resistance).
- Paint: filler (improve the weather resistance of the coating), be used to produce matting agent, and as a coating thickener.
- Food: in the food industry is mainly used to prevent powdered food agglomeration, to maintain free flow of a class of food additives or used for adsorption of liquid spices, oils, vitamins, etc., to make it into powder, such as powder oils, solid spices and solid wine products.
- Drugs: in the production of drugs can be used as flow aid, catalyst carrier, etc.
- Silica analyzer.
- Iron sand chemical composition testing instrument.
- Portable silica gas detector.
- Testing apparatus for silica.
- Silica concentration tester.
- Silica ion detector.
Advantages of Our Silica Chemical detection Analysis Service:
- Customize exclusive solutions for customers after understanding the purpose in detail.
- A number of laboratory branches, support door-to-door sampling/sample delivery testing services.
- Huge database reserve, in addition to known substances, have richer experience in analyzing unknown substances.
- Quickly develop the test plan for customers and quickly complete the experiment project.
- Fast turnaround time and low testing cost.
Turnaround Time: 2-5 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.