Magnesium Alloy Chemical Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides a magnesium alloy chemical analysis service platform to help you understand the chemical properties of the main ingredients in substances, ensure the quality and safety of substances, and comply with laws and regulations.
As a product manufacturer, ensuring the safety and quality of products is of utmost importance. Creative Proteomics can help you analyze the quality and safety of the product or material composition you want to test, evaluate whether there are potentially harmful chemical substances, and ensure the quality and safety of magnesium alloy products.
Creative Proteomics has developed a rapid detection platform suitable for manufacturers, enterprises and government agencies, which can be used for the detection and analysis of magnesium alloy products testing analysis service. We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region, as well as your special requirements, and provide you with technical support.
We can provide you with the following magnesium alloy products testing, including but not limited to:
|MAGNESIUM ALLOY PRODUCTS CAN BE ANALYZED AT CREATIVE PROTEOMICS|
|Binary magnesium alloys||Mg-Al, Mg-Mn, Mg-Zn, Mg-Si, Mg-RE, Mg-Zr, Mg-Th, Mg-Ag and Mg-Li, etc.|
|Ternary magnesium alloys||Mg-Al-Zn, Mg-Al-Mn, Mg-Mn-Ce, Mg-RE-Zr, Mg-Zn-Zr, etc.|
|Quaternary magnesium alloys||Mg-Zn-RE-Zr, Mg-Al-Mn-Zn, Mg-Zn-RE-Zr, Mg-Zn-Zr-Ag, Mg-Al-Mn-Zn|
|Five element magnesium alloy||Mg-Ag-Th-RE-Zr|
|Cast magnesium alloy||Wrought magnesium alloy|
Available Services for Magnesium Alloy Products Testing:
- Trace element analysis: Analysis of trace elements Zr, Fe, Ni and other impurity elements in magnesium alloy.
- Elemental analysis: Identification of aluminum, tin, lithium, manganese, yttrium, silver, zirconium, rare earth, iron, silicon, molybdenum, copper, lead, nickel, zinc, calcium, potassium, chlorine, titanium and other chemical elements in magnesium alloys.
- Qualitative or quantitative analysis: Qualitative or quantitative analysis of carbon, sulfur, silicon, manganese, phosphorus, chromium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium and other chemical elements in magnesium alloys.
- Identification of unknown materials: Determine the main components of unknown metal materials in magnesium alloys and identify materials.
- Structural analysis: Analyze the chemical structure in magnesium alloys.
- Composition analysis: Analysis of the main alloy components of magnesium alloys such as magnesium, aluminum, zinc, manganese, silicon, copper, nickel, iron and other elements (Mg Al Zn Mn Si Cu Ni Fe).
- Failure analysis: According to the failure mode and phenomenon, through analysis and verification, simulate and reproduce the failure phenomenon, find out the cause of the failure, and dig out the failure mechanism.
- Photoelectric direct reading atomic emission spectrometry: Determination of the content of conventional chemical elements in magnesium alloys.
- Magnesium alloy element analyzer: Analyze the main alloy components in magnesium alloy.
- Catechol violet spectrophotometry, Flame atomic absorption spectrometry, Periodate spectrophotometry, Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry, Diacetyl oxime spectrophotometry: Determination content of chemical elements such as of tin, lithium, manganese, yttrium, nickel.
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS), Plasma emission spectrometer (ICP-AES), Plasma mass spectrometer (ICP-MS): Determination of unknown metal materials and internal chemical structure of magnesium alloys.
- Pyrolysis gas chromatography/mass spectrometry: Identification of the components in paint.
- Infrared spectroscopy, Nuclear magnetic resonance: Qualitatively determine the base material and solvent in paint samples.
- Liquid chromatography, Infrared spectroscopy, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS), Nuclear magnetic resonance and other precision instruments: Analysis of the name and content of chemical components in paint samples, detection of reduction formulas, unknowns, etc.
Advantages of Our Magnesium Alloy Products Testing Platform:
- Incoming inspection: Strictly check the quality according to the national standard.
- Demand development: According to customers' demand for products, directly solve the pain points of R&D.
- Plan formulation: Integrate industry resources, assist to develop professional solutions, and provide strong technical support.
- Product optimization: Provide performance optimization and product improvement solutions based on product usage and customer demand.
- Product quality inspection: Strict inspection standards, professional and accurate testing and evaluation of cast iron product performance.
- Confidentiality agreements can be signed.
- Our laboratories meet the accepted standards of the industry.
- Provide customers with meaningful, high quality reports that interpret lab results.
Turnaround Time: 3-5 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.