Creative Proteomics provides a sterilization effect detection service platform to help you understand the ability of disinfection products to kill bacteria and comply with legal regulations.
As a professional disinfection products testing agency, Creative Proteomics has developed a rapid analysis platform suitable for manufacturers, enterprises and government organizations, which can be used for sterilization effect detection service. We provide professional sterilization effect detection service for customers, with short analysis cycle and fast declaration process, which ensures the efficacy and quality of manufacturer's products. We can issue standardized test reports to reflect the cleaning and disinfection effects. We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region and your special requirements to provide you with technical support.
We can provide you with the following sterilization effect detection service, including but not limited to:
|STERILIZATION EFFECT DETECTION CAN BE DONE AT CREATIVE PROTEOMICS
|Bacillus subtilis black variant spore
Available Services for Sterilization Effect Detection Service
• Disinfecting product test solution configuration: For disinfection products that need to be configured, we can configure test samples according to drug instructions or industry standards.
• Preparation of bacterial suspension: Bacillus subtilis black variant spore, candida albicans and other bacteria that meet the standard are used to prepare suspensions for quantitative germicidal test.
• Quantitative identification test of neutralizing agent suspension: When the same disinfection product is intended to kill a variety of microorganisms, the neutralizing agent used should be identified separately according to the types of microorganisms, and should not be substituted. Bacillus subtilis is used for bacterial bud, E. coli is used for bacterial reproduction, and Candida albicans is used fungi.
• Suspension quantitative germicidal test: Creative Proteomics uses Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus albus, Candida albicans and bacillus subtilis black variant spore to carry out suspension quantitative germicidal test. This service obtained mechanical inactivation curve of the disinfection products by means of experimental group, negative control group and positive control group.
• The data processing: Provide professional and accurate sterilization effect detection report based on experimental data.
• The energy test: In this test, bacterial suspension is mixed with disinfection products of different concentrations according to certain requirements and sequence. The concentration group with 2 tubes or more than 2 tubes without growing bacteria is the qualified concentration group. If necessary, adjust the concentration of disinfectant to carry out the test again until the same minimum qualified concentration is obtained by repeated tests for 3 consecutive times.
• Simulate field disinfection testing: According to the characteristics of customers' products, conduct simulated on-site disinfection tests for fabric disinfection, tableware, medical equipment and other simulated places.
Advantages of Our Sterilization Effect Detection Platform
• Strict quality control.
• Confidentiality agreement can be signed.
• Our laboratory is in accordance with industry-recognized standards.
• Provide customers with meaningful high-quality reports explaining laboratory results.
Turnaround Time: 7-10 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.