Electron Probe Microanalysis Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides an electron probe microanalysis analysis service platform that can help you perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the chemical properties of the detected substances.
Electron probe microanalyzer (EPMA), also known as electron probe, is an ideal method for analyzing chemical composition in micro-area.
- According to the principle of interaction between high-energy electrons and solid matter, the high-energy electron stream emitted by the electron gun is collected by a magnetic lens into an electron beam (electron probe) with a diameter of about 0.1~1μm to bombard the sample surface.
- The atom of the element contained in the small area (micro-area for short) that is hit in the sample is excited to generate a characteristic X-ray spectrum.
- Due to the different atomic structures of different elements, the X-ray wavelengths generated by excitation are also different.
- In this way, the wavelength and intensity of the X-rays generated by various elements are measured, and the elements contained in the tiny volume can be analyzed qualitatively and quantitatively.
- EPMA is widely used in alloys, metal materials, physics, industry, food safety, environmental protection, biomedicine and other fields.
Principle of Electron Probe Microanalysis:
EPMA uses a focused very thin electron beam to irradiate the surface of the sample to be tested. X-ray energy spectrometer or spectrometer is used to measure the wavelength and intensity of the characteristic X-rays generated by the interaction of electrons with the sample, so as to detect small areas.
Creative Proteomics can provide you with electron probe microscopic analysis:
- Detect oxidation and corrosion problems of metal materials
- Analyze the concentration
- Distribution and added components of micro-area elements and impurities in polymer materials
- Detect chemical elements in coal
- Qualitatively, quantitatively analyze the constituent phases and inclusions in the alloy,
- Evaluate the chemical detection advantages of the technology platform to ensure the accuracy of the measurement results.
Service We Can Provide:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the phases and inclusions in the alloy.
- Study the oxidation and corrosion of metal materials.
- Measure the thickness and composition of films, permeated layers or coatings.
- Determine the concentration, distribution and added components of micro-domain elements and impurities in polymer materials.
- Detection of chemical elements in coal.
- Point, surface, and line analysis of chemical elements.
Advantages of Our Electron Probe Microanalysis Analysis Service:
- Wide range of element analysis.
- High accuracy of quantitative analysis.
- The amount of sample required for component analysis is small, and the sample is not damaged.
- Simplified methods and fast analysis.
- Interpretation is simple and is not affected by the state of elemental combination.
Turnaround Time: 2-7 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.