Chemical Reagent Detection Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides a testing platform for chemical reagents to help you understand the chemical properties of major and minor components in substances and comply with laws and regulations.
As a product manufacturer, it is of paramount importance to ensure the safety and quality of products. Creative Proteomics can help you analyze the chemical properties of major and minor components in the product or material you want to test, assess the presence of potentially harmful chemicals, and determine purity, performance, impurities, etc.
The company has developed a rapid testing platform suitable for manufacturers, enterprises and government agencies, which can be used for chemical reagent detection and analysis. We will provide you with technical support in strict accordance with national/regional quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations, as well as your special requirements.
We can provide you with the following chemical reagent testing, including but not limited to:
- Based on content: standard solution, standard impurity solution, line standard reagent, indicator reagent, reference reagent, analytical reagent, first-class reagent, second-class reagent, ultra-pure reagent, high-purity reagent, equivalent reagent, etc.
- Based on use: chemical reagents, general reagents, analytical reagents, diagnostic reagents, teaching reagents, experimental reagents, separation tools, buffer solutions, indicator reagents, biological chromatins, photosensitive materials, synthetic reagents, intermediates, chemical raw materials, water quality analysis, Residual pesticide testing, molecular biology reagents, etc.
- Based on source: imported reagents, natural extract reagents, extracts, dry powders, extracts, etc.
- Based on habits: chemicals, fine chemicals, medicines, cold partial reagents, special reagents, first-class reagents, second-class reagents, third-class reagents, small variety reagents, etc.; based on properties: inorganic reagents, organic reagents, isotopes And labeled compounds, biochemical reagents, amino acids and their derivatives, proteins and peptides, nucleotides and their derivatives, monosaccharides and polysaccharides, enzymes and coenzymes, antibiotics, vitamins, dyes and pigments, culture media, chromatography media, electrophoresis Medium, biological buffer, etc.
Available Services for Chemical Reagent Detection Analysis Service:
- Chemical composition analysis
- Chemical formula analysis
- Element qualitative analysis
- Element quantitative analysis
- Chemical composition analysis
- Recipe reduction analysis
- Chemical thermal stability test
- Insoluble chemical content detection
- Unknown chemical composition detection
- Trace element detection
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Gas ghromatograph
- Atomic absorption spectrophotometer
- UV-visible spectrophotometer
- Infrared spectrometer
- Karl fischer moisture analyzer
- Automatic potentiometric titrator
Inspection Process of Our Chemical Reagent Detection Analysis Service:
Advantages of Our Chemical Reagent Detection Analysis Service:
- Technical strength: High-tech enterprise, short turnaround time, low cost, complete experimental program, trustworthy.
- Equipment: Complete equipment and strict quality control to ensure accurate test results.
- Extensive service range: One-stop service that integrates formulation, testing, inspection and analysis.
Turnaround Time: 7-15 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.