Metal finishing chemicals are used to treat the surface of metal products by forming a thin coating to enhance the appearance, function or performance of the product, give added-value or increase marketability. They are widely used in automotive, electronics, aerospace, hardware, jewelry and telecommunications industries.
Electrolytic plating, electroless plating, and chemical and electrochemical conversion processes are typically used in the industry. Typical metal finishing processes include degreasing, cleaning, pickling, etching and polishing. Metal finishing industry is one of the largest users of toxics chemicals.
Creative Proteomics offers analysis service for the following metal finishing chemicals.
• Acid pickling chemicals
• Aluminum finishing chemicals
• Black oxide finishing chemicals
• Chromate conversion coatings
• Cleaners chemicals
• Decorative plating chemicals
• Electroless nickel plating chemicals
• Phosphate coating chemicals
• Plating brightener chemicals
• Rust preventatives
• Phosphate conversion coatings
Tests and analysis services for metal finishing chemicals at Creative Proteomics are as follows.
• Compositional Analysis
• Deformulation (reverse engineering)
• Identification of Unknown Material
• Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Industrial System
• Product and Process Development
• Contract R & D