Ion Chromatography Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides an ion chromatography analysis service platform that can help you perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the chemical properties of the detected substances.
Ion Chromatography (Ion Chromatography) is a high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) that can simultaneously analyze anions and cations. IC is a chromatographic method in which ion exchange resin with low exchange capacity is used as a fixed relative ionic substance to separate, and a conductivity detector is used to continuously detect the change in conductivity of the effluent.
Creative Proteomics can provide you with IC to detect the types of inorganic anions and cations in aqueous samples, analyze the chemical components in sugars, detect various chemical elements in organic acids and chemical ions in biological amines, and evaluate the chemical detection advantages of the technology platform to ensure the accuracy of the measurement results.
Service We Can Provide:
- Detection of fluorine, chlorine, bromine and other halogen anions and sulfate, thiosulfate, cyanide and other anions in water samples.
- Detection of folded inorganic cations such as Li, Na, NH4+, K, Ca, Mg in water samples.
- Detection of sugars (glucose, lactose, xylose, arabinose, sucrose) and other sugar components.
- Detection of various chemical elements in organic acids (lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid, propionic acid, butyric acid, isobutyric acid, valeric acid, isovaleric acid, malic acid, citric acid), etc.
- Detection of chemical ion components in biological amines (putrescine, histamine, cadaverine), etc.
Advantages of Our Optical Emission Spectrometer Analysis Service:
- Fast and convenient: The average analysis time for 7 common anions and 6 common cations has been less than 8 minutes respectively. It takes only 3 minutes to achieve baseline separation of the 7 most important common anions with a high-efficiency and rapid separation column.
- High folding sensitivity: The concentration range of ion chromatography analysis is low μg/L (1-10 μg/L) to hundreds of mg/L. Direct injection (25 μL), conductivity detection, the detection limit of common anions is less than 10μg/L.
- Good folding selectivity: The selectivity of the IC method for the analysis of inorganic and organic anions and cations can be achieved by selecting appropriate separation methods, separation columns and monitoring methods. Compared with HPLC, the relative selectivity of immobilization in IC has a greater influence.
- Folding can analyze multiple ionic compounds at the same time: Multiple components in the sample can be detected at the same time. It only takes a short time to get all the information of anions, cations and sample composition.
- The folding separation column has good stability and high capacity: The high pH stability of the IC column packing allows the use of strong acids or alkalis as eluents, which is beneficial to expand the scope of application.
Turnaround Time: 3-7 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.