Optical Emission Spectrometer Analysis Service
Creative Proteomics provides a technical analysis service platform that can help you perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the chemical properties of the detected substances.
Optical Emission Spectrometer (OES) uses the atomic or ion emission characteristic spectrum of each element under thermal or electrical excitation to determine the composition of the material, and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of the element. It is widely used in foundry, steel, metal recycling and smelting, military industry, aerospace, electric power, chemical industry, colleges and universities, commodity inspection, quality inspection and other units.
Creative Proteomics can help you analyze the chemical properties and characteristics of the tested substance to ensure the accuracy of the results to be tested.
We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region, provide a quick test platform according to your special requirements, and provide you with reliable technical support services.
Principles of Optical Emission Spectrometer Chemical Analysis Service:
- The light source provides energy to evaporate the sample, form gaseous atoms, and further excite the gaseous atoms to generate optical radiation.
- The composite light emitted by the light source is decomposed by the monochromator into spectral lines arranged in order of wavelength to form a spectrum.
- Use a detector to detect the wavelength and intensity of the spectral line in the spectrum.
Service We Can Provide:
- Detection of trace and trace chemical elements in steel or metal steel materials.
- Detect the purity of argon in metal steel materials.
- Detect the content of chemical elements such as iron, aluminum, copper, magnesium, nickel, cobalt, titanium, zinc, lead, etc. in cast iron, alloy cast iron, carbon steel, medium and low alloy steel, high-speed tool steel, free-cutting steel, etc.
- Identification, sorting and composition analysis of alloy materials in factory raw materials.
- Analysis of basic structure materials of petrochemical equipment.
- Component analysis in the recycling process of scrap metal.
Advantages of Our Optical Emission Spectrometer Analysis Service:
- High sensitivity: Line resolution 0.7407 nm/mm, pixel resolution 0.005926 nm, spectral line range: 130-800 nm.
- Good selectivity: Many elements with similar chemical properties, such as niobium and tantalum, zirconium and hafnium, and rare earth elements that are difficult to be determined separately by chemical methods, have large differences in their spectral properties and can be easily determined individually.
- Fast analysis speed: Multiple elements can be measured simultaneously.
- Less sample consumption (mg level): It is suitable for the analysis of trace samples and trace inorganic substances, and is widely used for the analysis and inspection of metals, ores, alloys, and various materials.
Turnaround Time: 2-7 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.