Creative Proteomics provides biofuel composition testing, pollution analysis and other related quality services for biofuel refineries, manufacturers, mixers, distributors, consumers and research institutions.
Biofuels generally refer to solids, liquids or gases that are composed or extracted from biomass. Biodiesel and fuel ethanol are currently the main liquid biofuels in industrialized operations worldwide. The United States, the European Union and other countries regard bio-liquid fuels (fuel ethanol, biodiesel, biobutanol, etc.) as an important part of their overall energy strategy, and actively develop biogas fuels (biomethane, biomass synthesis gas, etc.). This is conducive to ensuring national energy security, reducing air pollutants and carbon emissions, increasing farmers’ income levels, and regulating fluctuations in food supply and demand.
Biodiesel is a kind of fatty acid methyl ester, which is generally prepared from vegetable oils or animal oils such as soybean oil and rapeseed oil. Bioethanol has a wide range of sources and abundant total amount, mainly made by distilling various sugar-containing materials. Creative Proteomic has developed a biofuel detection platform that mainly provides biofuel chemical analysis services. We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region and your special requirements to provide you with technical support.
Available Services for Biofuel Chemical Testing
Services we can provide:
• Quantification and characterization of biofuel composition
• Inspection/Verification of biomass raw material products
• Ash analysis
• Pollution analysis
• Trace residue analysis
• Microbiological analysis
Products tested include but are not limited to:
Sawdust, straw, rice husk, peanut husk, palm kernel husk, wood chips and other biomass fuels.
Routine testing items include but are not limited to:
Moisture, ash, combustion value, thermal efficiency, volatile matter, fixed carbon, hydrogen (H), oxygen (O), nitrogen (N), total sulfur (S), various forms of sulfur, calorific value, SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, CaO, MgO, K2O Na2O, SO3, TiO2, P2O5, MnO2, etc.
• Near infrared spectroscopy (NIR)
• Atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS)
• Atomic fluorescence spectroscopy (AFS)
• Inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry (ICP-AES)
• Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
Advantages of Our Biofuel Chemical Testing Platform
• Standardized operating procedures, from sampling to testing, from raw data to final test results, to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data.
• Possess professional qualifications, experienced technical team and many advanced test instruments.
• Professional third-party testing, quality inspection, import and export commodity inspection, and unknown substance testing laboratories can provide testing and analysis reports.
• Short turnaround time and high-cost performance.
• Provide one-stop testing and analysis services.
• Strictly implement the principle of confidentiality of customer information.
Turnaround Time: 7-10 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.
With a continuing focus on quality, we are proud of satisfying the needs of our clients both at home and abroad covering more than 50 countries and districts.