Thermodynamic Analysis Service
Thermodynamics is the study of the properties of a material system in equilibrium in thermal phenomena and the establishment of a balance of energy, as well as the interaction between the system and the outside world (including energy transfer and conversion) when the state changes.
Thermodynamic analysis usually includes three aspects:
- Determine the law of working fluid state changes and corresponding state parameters in the process;
- Determine the quantitative relationship of energy conversion in the process;
- The degree of irreversibility in the process of revealing, reflecting the completeness of energy conversion and utilization.
Creative Proteomics provides thermodynamic analysis service. We can assist research and development enterprises in the development and quality control of new products. Our laboratory engineers provide consulting and testing services according to customer needs. Thermodynamic chemistr analysis report issued by Creative Proteomics is fair, scientific and accurate. We will strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulations of each country/region and your special requirements to provide you with technical support.
Available Detected Products
We can provide you with the following reagents for thermodynamic analysis service, including but not limited to:
|MATERIALS THAT CAN BE USED FOR THERMODYNAMIC ANALYSIS|
|Rock mass||Catalyst||Battery||Polymer||Polymer materials|
|Hydrocarbon fuel||Energy||Plastic||Polycarbonate||Ester adhesive|
|Lonic compound||Fuel||Glass||Prepreg||Damping material|
Thermodynamic Chemistry Analysis Service We Can Provide:
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS): GC-MS used for the separation, qualitative and quantitative of additives in polymer materials.
- Separate the additives in the polymer material from the resin
- Separate different additives by gas chromatography column
- Qualitatively compare with the standard spectrum in the mass spectrum
- Combined with standard samples for quantification
- Analyze the thermodynamic properties of polymer materials
- Pyrolysis-Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (PY-GC-MS): PY-GC-MS uses a thermal cracker to pyrolyze the organic polymer system. Through gas chromatography mass spectrometry testing of the pyrolysis fragments, the fragment information of the material structure is obtained, so as to perform qualitative analysis of polymer monomers or understand the pyrolysis products of the sample. It can analyze the composition, content of each component, component structure identification and thermodynamic information of coatings, rubbers, and polymers.
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC): DSC is a technology that measures the energy difference input to the sample and the reference material with temperature or time under program control temperature. It can measure a variety of thermodynamic and kinetic parameters, such as specific heat capacity, heat of reaction, heat of transition, phase diagram, reaction rate, Crystallization rate, polymer crystallinity, sample purity, etc. It is suitable for the analysis of inorganic substances, organic compounds and drugs.
Turnaround Time: 7-10 working days (excluding special experiments).
At Creative Proteomics, our professional analysts can provide you with improved quality services to support your business. Our professional analysis platform can guarantee consistently accurate and detailed delivery. If the substance or item you want to test is not in the above content, please contact us. Our professionals will customize exclusive solutions for you. Creative Proteomics looks forward to cooperating with you.