Exosomes Metabolomics ServiceOnline Inquiry
Exosomes are an important communication tool between cells. They are widely found in various body fluids (blood, urine, milk, etc.) and cell culture supernatants, and carry proteins, modified proteins, lipids, metabolites, nucleic acids (miRNAs, mRNAs) and other active substances. Exosomes and their inclusiveness play an important role in the process of antigen presentation, tumor cell development and neurogenic signal transduction. Therefore, large-scale omics analysis of exosomes is helpful for marker discovery.
Creative Proteomics aims to provide high-quality exosomes metabolomics services for customers in different fields. Our scientists help speed up your project progress based on professional knowledge and high-sensitivity equipment. All you need is to send us your samples or purified exosomes. We will deliver you a report containing identification, mass/charge ratio and metabolite difference analysis.
Process of exosomes metabolomics analysis
Targeted metabolomics service: Use standard products as a reference to perform targeted detection and quantification of a specific metabolite or a certain type of metabolite. Calculate the concentration of metabolites through the standard curve to achieve absolute quantification.
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of metabolites using GC-MS and LC-MS techniques.
Untargeted metabolomics services: unbiased detection of all small molecule metabolites in as many biological samples as possible, such as cells, tissues, organs or body fluids. The experimental group and the control group are compared and analyzed, and the difference metabolites are screened through statistical analysis. The metabolic pathway of the difference metabolites is analyzed, so as to find the relative relationship between the metabolites and physiological and pathological changes.
1) Qualitative and quantitative analysis of metabolites were performed by GC-MS and LC-MS.
2) Screen different metabolites through comparison in the control combination experiment.
3) KEGG pathway enrichment of differential metabolites is conducted to search for key genes/enzymes for experimental verification.
4) Find the key targets of metabolites and conduct research on the mechanism of signal pathways, such as PPAR, MAPK, NF-kB, etc.
5) Correlation analysis of metabolite changes with biochemical indicators and other phenotypes to support metabolite function from another dimension.
- Basic data analysis: Metabolite identification and quantitative data analysis. Composition analysis. Content difference analysis (total amount, Class level, Species level analysis)
- Advanced analysis: biomarker screening. Correlation analysis with target parameters (OPLS regression analysis, WGCNA analysis)
Creative Proteomics is based on a highly stable, reproducible and highly sensitive separation, characterization, identification and quantitative analysis system to provide you with a reliable, fast and cost-effective one-stop exosomes metabolomics analysis service. Thanks for your trust. If you have any questions or need other exosome analysis related services, please contact us.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.