Trace Metal Analysis Service
Trace metals are inorganic micronutrients needed by humans, which are in trace levels, generally in ug/L or ug/kg amounts. They act as cofactors for the normal function of many enzymes and other proteins. Their lack can lead to specific signs and symptoms. Trace metals within the human body include iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum, nickel, vanadium, aluminium, selenium, chromium, cobalt and others. Things such as vitamins, sports drinks, fresh fruits and vegetables are sources of these trace metals. Trace metals analysis allows detection and identification of low levels of metals in a sample which can be critical to product development, quality control and regulatory compliance. In addition, determining trace levels of metals in samples can also help identify contaminants and provide important data to help both process improvement and chemical product formulation development.
Trace Metal Analysis at Creative Proteomics
As Creative Proteomics is committed to developing industry leading products and capabilities, we are now able to offer the following trace metal analysis.
- Rare metals
- Metal catalysts
- Chromium, hexavalent chromium, tributyltin
- Lanthanides trace metal analysis
- Arsenic, arsenic speciation, iron, mercury, selenium, lithium, etc.
- Full metals screen in one single analysis, including As, Pb, Cd, Cr, Cu, Mo, Ni, Pd, Pt, V, Os, Rh, Ru, Ir, Hg, etc.
Trace metal analysis service at Creative Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art trace analysis platform to help you with a diversity of trace metal analysis. Our state-of-the-art trace metal analysis instrumentations include:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy (ICP)
- ICP-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Gas Chromatography-ICP-MS (GC-ICP-MS)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography-ICP-MS (HPLC-ICP- MS)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM-EDX)
- Trace metal analysis can identify the types and amounts of trace metals in a wide range of products, including chemicals, crude oil and petroleum, consumer products, unknown deposits and precipitations, food, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Trace metals analysis is available to parts per million (ppm), parts per billion (ppb) and parts per trillion (ppt) detection levels.
- Detailed reports are provided which cover operation steps, equipment used, and analysis results.
Creative Proteomics has extensive experience in using multiple technologies to analyze trace metal. Based on professional knowledge and experienced staff, we maximize blend efficiencies and minimize treatment usage. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Soto, D. X.; et al. Trace metal accumulation as complementary dietary information for the isotopic analysis of complex food webs. Methods in Ecology & Evolution, 2016,7(8):910-918.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.