Trace Level Antibiotics Analysis Service
An antibiotic, a type of antimicrobial substance, is the most important type of antibacterial agent for fighting bacterial infections. And the antibiotic is widely used in our life, such as medical treatment, animal husbandry and food additives.
However, with the misuse of antibiotics, antibiotic resistance is a serious public health issue. Continuous exposure to antibiotics in the environment can lead to the development of antibiotic resistance in microorganisms, and infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria can be difficult, or sometimes impossible to cure. It has been estimated that at least two million people became ill, and 23,000 died every year as a consequence of antibiotic-resistant infection in the United States.
There is an increasing concern about the use of antibiotic drugs in animal agriculture over the widespread. Drug residues can accumulate in human bodies through the food chain, causing various side effects. Restaurants and food companies pledge to reduce or eliminate meat that comes from animals treated with antibiotics, but the purchase of antibiotics for use on animal husbandry has been increasing every year. Therefore, it's increasingly important to analysis antibiotics in food products.
Trace Level Antibiotics Analysis at Creative Proteomics
Based on years of experience, Creative Proteomics offers you a state-of-the-art platform for trace level antibiotics analysis. We have analyzed a wide range of antibiotics, including but not limited to:
|Trace level antibiotics can be analyzed at Creative Proteomics|
The analytical scientists at Creative Proteomics are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the application of analytic techniques. Specializing in offering a set of services for trace level antibiotics analysis, Creative Proteomics has many methods currently in use, including but not limited to:
- Liquid chromatography (LC)
- Mass spectrometry (MS)
- Ion-pair chromatography (IPC)
- Hydrophilicinteraction liquid chromatography (HILIC)
- Radioimmunoassays (RIAs)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC)
- Capillary electrophoresis
- Sensitivity can be enhanced and interferences can be minimized by concentrating these compounds using solid phase extraction.
- Provide sensitive, reproducible, and specific instrumental methods for quantifying antibiotics in a variety of matrices.
- Deliver high-quality reports, including descriptions of experimental procedures and instrument settings, raw data, final results, etc.
At Creative Proteomics, we can provide trace level antibiotics analysis by using validated analytical methods. Our analysis program can combine with other techniques of our expertise in the field, so the professional analysis of trace level antibiotics analysis can be easily obtained. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Seifrtová M, et al. An overview of analytical methodologies for the determination of antibiotics in environmental waters. Analytica Chimica Acta. 2009, 649: 158–179.
2. Kim M, et al. A review of analytical procedures for the simultaneous determination of medically important veterinary antibiotics in environmental water: Sample preparation, liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry. Journal of Environmental Management. 2018, 219: 627-645.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.