Organophosphates Residue Testing Service
Organophosphates are the most commonly produced and used pesticides with hundreds of varieties, most of which are highly toxic. Organophosphate pesticides can be firmly combined with AChE to form a phosphorylated AChE that is difficult to hydrolyze, which makes AChE lose its ability to hydrolyze ACh, causing a series of poisoning symptoms caused by the accumulation of ACh in the body. The residues of organophosphate pesticides cause great harm to human health. Organophosphate testing is an important item of pesticide testing. Creative Proteomics can provide customers with a full range of one-stop organophosphate testing services and issue a required test report.
Organophosphates Residue Testing Service at Creative Proteomics
Creative Proteomics is a high-tech enterprise focusing on the testing technology services. The business scope of Creative Proteomics covers the inspection and testing fields of agricultural products, food, health care products and environment. Creative Proteomics can independently issue scientific, fair, accurate and efficient testing reports and consulting services to customers around the world. Through scientific research and development system, advanced testing laboratory, sound technical service system and efficient service process, Creative Proteomics provides customers with organophosphate pesticide testing services. Creative Proteomics is committed to creating the most credible third-party professional testing service brand in the field of inspection and testing services.
Figure 1. Organophosphates Residue Testing Service
Organophosphates Residue Testing Technology Platform
➢Spectroscopy testing service. Creative Proteomics can use spectroscopy to test the product provided by the customer. Using the spectral characteristics of the substance, Creative Proteomics make qualitative and quantitative analysis on organophosphate pesticide. The common spectroscopic methods for the detection of organophosphates pesticides include UV-VIS spectroscopy, infrared spectroscopy and fluorescence spectroscopy.
- UV-VIS spectroscopy. This service can be used to detect organophosphate pesticides quickly and sensitively. The method has the advantages of simple pretreatment, short detection time and simple equipment, which can monitor the pesticide residue in time.
- Infrared spectroscopy. Infrared spectroscopy has the advantages of simple pretreatment, no pollution to the environment, fast analysis speed and multi-component determination of pesticide residue.
- Fluorescence spectroscopy. Fluorescence spectroscopy has the advantages of high sensitivity, simple operation and rapid.
➢Chromatography testing service. Creative Proteomics can perform organophosphate pesticide testing using GC, HPLC, CG-MS, HPLC-MS and CE.
Advantages of Our Organophosphates Residue Testing Service
- Experienced food and chemical technical expert. The Creative Proteomics specialists provide the client with a comprehensive organophosphate testing program to assist the client in risk management.
- Comply with relevant regulations. The service of organophosphate testing in the Creative Proteomics testing laboratory has been carried out for many years. Creative Proteomics strictly complies with the laws and regulations required by customers, helping customers provide professional reports for organophosphate testing.
- High cost performance. With high-quality service and professional and efficient operation management, CRP provides customers with cost-effective organophosphate testing services and makes a positive contribution to ensuring food safety.
Thank you for choosing our service of organophosphates residue testing. Creative Proteomics provides specialized laboratory testing, certification and other related services for agricultural products. With a global network of offices and laboratories, we provide you with an independent, accurate and one-stop organophosphates residue testing service. If you have any questions, please contact us, we will answer and serve you immediately.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.