Fungicides Residue Testing Service
Fungicides are a class of pesticides used to inhibit the growth of fungi. While various fungicides ensure high and high yields in agricultural production, there may also be irregular use in production. Some fungicides are allowed to be used on many crops and lawns, which increases the potential risk of people being exposed to carbendazim residues. If there is a lack of effective supervision and guidance in crop cultivation and management, it will seriously endanger the quality and safety of agricultural products. Europe, the United States and many other countries have regulated the residues of fungicides.
Creative Proteomics has developed rapid detection technologies suitable for multi-residue fungicides in different food matrices, and can provide fungicides residue testing services for manufacturers, enterprises, and government organizations. We strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulatory requirements of each country and region to provide you with support. Including but not limited to the following standards and methods: ISO, FDA, AOAC, EU regulations, LFGB, DGCCRF, JFSL, GB/T and SN.
Fungicides Residue Testing Service in Creative Proteomics
Based on our rich experience, Creative Proteomics provides you with a professional platform to analyze fungicides residue. We can analyze the following categories of fungicides, including but not limited to:
|FUNGICIDES CAN BE ANALYZED AT CREATIVE PROTEOMICS|
|4||Fenarimol||11||Benomyl (as MBC) and 2-AB|
|6||Propamocarb||13||Fosetyl-AI Aluminum Tris|
If you have other categories you want to test, please contact us for consultation.
Fungicides Residue Testing Service Technology Platform
Refer to FDA, AOAC and other reports, mainly using multiresidue methods (MRMs) for pesticide residues testing.
Sample preparation method:
- Solid phase extraction, liquid phase extraction, accelerated solvent extraction and Luke extraction methods can be used to extract fungicide residues.
- Gel permeation chromatography (GPC) is used to clean up the residue after extraction.
Sample detection technology:
- GC with electron capture detector (ECD) and Hall electrolytic conductivity detector (HECD).
- LC with UVNIS, fluorescence, photoconductivity, and photolysis/fluorescence reaction detection.
- LC with photolysis reaction detection.
- Ultra-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (UPLC/MS/MS)
Liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) is a cost-effective analytical tool that is often used to detect polar and thermally unstable metabolites in pesticides and food.
- Immunoassay: Radioimmunoassay (RIA) and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)
Immunoassay is another widely accepted method for pesticide residue analysis. This method has the advantages of high sensitivity, strong specificity, rapidity and convenience. It can also be used when screening new methods.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in fungicides residue testing service. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.