Fruit Juice Authenticity Testing Service
In order to meet consumer expectations, reduce the risk of food fraud, and verify whether juice products meet national or regional testing standards, Creative Proteomics has developed a juice authenticity test platform, which provides you with a one-stop service for testing different types of juice.
Juice has high economic value and large scale of production, making it easy to become a target for adulteration and fraud.
There are various adulteration behaviors, and the main methods for adulteration of juice on the market are fully formulated and diluted adulterated. The fully formulated type is formulated with additives such as sweeteners, pigments, and flavors, and does not contain any fruit juice components. The diluted adulterated type is to add other inferior or cheap juice to the juice to make it shoddy, and exaggerate the true content of the juice contained in the product label. There are also pomace extracts added to fruit juices, or finely added according to the ingredients of various fruit juices.
Creative Proteomics has developed a fruit juice authenticity testing platform that can help you minimize the risk of food fraud and ensure that your product labels are correct and compliant. We can use our professional knowledge to customize exclusive solutions for our customers to improve food safety. We strictly abide by the testing methods and standards established by countries/regions or other special requirements to provide you with technical support.
Fruit Juice Authenticity Test Items in Creative Proteomics
Detect the content of soluble solids, insoluble solids, amino acid nitrogen and total acid, carbohydrates such as sucrose, glucose, and inorganic substances such as potassium and calcium.
Fruit Juice Authenticity Testing Platform
- Ultra-performance liquid chromatography to quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (UPLC/Q-TOF-MS): Detection of various chemical components in fruit juice. Can be used for quality control and authenticity identification.
- 1H-NMR combined with chemometric analysis: Based on the difference between the original metabolites and the secondary species-specific metabolites of the fruit, it can effectively identify the components and distinguish the juice.
- Near infrared absorption spectroscopy (NIR): Organic compound analysis. Qualitative and quantitative detection of soluble solids in juice and the content of raw juice.
- Isotope-ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS): Detect the isotope composition of organic matter in juice (such as C, H, O, N, etc.). It is widely used in the authenticity identification of reduced fruit juice and non-concentrated reduced fruit juice, and whether sucrose or corn syrup is added to the fruit juice.
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS): Analysis of trace elements and heavy metal elements in juice.
- DNA-based molecular biology identification: By designing universal primers or specific primers and probes, single fruit components or other adulterated fruit components in juice can be detected. It focuses on the authenticity identification of single juice, fully blended juice and mixed juice, and the identification effect of juice diluted by concentrated juice is not obvious.
Turnaround Time: 10-15 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in fruit juice authenticity testing. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.