Food Microbiological Testing
Creative Proteomics can help you isolate and identify common indicator organisms, test various potentially harmful food-borne microorganisms in the food supply chain, analyze raw material samples and finished products to ensure food quality and safety. Our microbiologists will provide you with exclusive microbiological testing solution in accordance with local laws, regulations or guidelines or according to customer specific standards. After confirming the solution with you, we will implement it in a fast turnaround period, and finally deliver a detailed report to you.
Creative Proteomics strictly complies with the quality assurance/quality control plan and regulatory requirements of each country and region to provide support to you. Including but not limited to the following criteria and methods: ISO, FDA/BAM, ASTM, AOAC, APHA, AFNOR, EC 1935/2004, LFGB, DGCCRF, DM 21/03/1973, JFSL, GB/T & SN, and UAE.S / GSO 2231: 2012.
Food Microbiological Testing in Creative Proteomics
Test items include but are not limited to:
➢ Food contamination level testing
- Determination of the total number of colonies
- Determination of the total number of Escherichia coli
➢ Pathogenic bacteria testing
- Campylobacter jejuni/ Larry
- Escherichia coli STEC, including O157
- Legionella pneumophila
- Clostridium perfringens
- Bacillus cereus
- Cronobacterium (Enterobacter sakazakii)
- Staphylococcus aureus
➢ Microbiological identification service
Identify the species and serotypes of microorganisms for you to help you offset the economic losses caused by eating organisms.
Technologies that can be provided but not limited to:
- ATP bioluminescence technology: Mainly used for counting live bacteria.
- Microcalorimeter technology: The heat changes of bacteria at different stages of reproduction are used to detect the bacteria.
- PCR Technology: Amplification of specific DNA fragments. High technical sensitivity, high target specificity, high microbial detection rate.
- Microarray technique: Qualitative and quantitative analysis of microbe in sample by hybridization reaction between microarray labeled gene probe and oligonucleotide.
- Immunomagnetic microsphere technology: Immunomagnetic microsphere technology is a kind of magnetic microsphere with monoclonal antibody coupled on its surface. Its main features are small pore size, superparamagnetic, etc., which can effectively separate and enrich pathogenic microorganisms.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent Technology: Determination of microorganisms by specific antigen-antibody immune responses and enzyme-catalyzed reactions.
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry technology (GC-MS)
- Ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC)
Advantages of Our Microbiological Testing Platform
- Microbiological testing can be performed in all substrates, including meat, fish, dairy, beverages, fruits and vegetables, grains and nuts, ingredients and additives, animal feed, food contact materials, etc.
- One-stop service platform. Technical advice is readily available.
- Professional platform. Strict quality control to ensure the accuracy of results.
Creative Proteomics' analytical scientists have extensive experience and knowledge in microbiological testing to the food industry. We can provide fast turn-around, clear and concise written reports and customized services to help customers solve your analytical and technical problems. Contact us to discuss more.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.