Celery Testing Service
Creative Proteomics technicians can provide celery testing services for manufacturers, enterprises, and regulatory authorities, including quality testing, nutrition facts analysis, and celery allergen testing.
Celery is low in calories and is a good source of vitamin K. It can also help the body get enough folate, potassium, fiber and molybdenum.
Celery stalk allergy is a common plant food allergy phenomenon in Europe, especially in Sweden, France and Germany. Approximately 50% of celery allergy cases show a history of systemic allergic reactions. Celery allergy is often associated with birch pollen and cretuse pollen because of their cross-reaction allergens.
The European Union published Directive 2003/89/EC, which stipulates that food labels must list various allergenic ingredients and requires member states to ban the sale of products that do not comply with the labeling requirements from November 25, 2005. The rules include 12 allergenic food ingredients [gluten grains, fish, crustaceans, eggs, peanuts, soybeans, milk and dairy products (including lactose), nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulfites]. Accurate food labeling effectively helps food manufacturers reduce the risk of food recalls and also helps food export sales. For consumers, accurate food labels provide more guidance for people allergic to celery to choose foods.
Creative Proteomics has developed a celery detection platform that provides exclusive customized solutions for manufacturers, companies and regulators. We can provide a wide range of chemical testing to ensure food quality and safety, and provide allergen testing for products that contain or may contain celery ingredients to ensure the health and safety of consumers.
What Analysis Can We Do?
- Celery extract testing
- Pesticide residue testing
- Celery crude fiber testing
- Heavy metal testing
- Microbiological testing: total number of colonies, E. coli, mold, pathogenic bacteria, etc.
- Nutritional facts testing of celery and related products: energy, protein, carbohydrate, fat, dietary fiber, vitamins, amino acids, trace elements, etc.
- Food contamination testing: PCBs, heavy metals, pesticide residues, veterinary drug residues, sulfur dioxide, basic nitrogen, histamine, formaldehyde, benzopyrene, etc.
- Composition analysis of celery and related products
- Quality inspection of celery and related products
- Sensory testing of celery and related products
- Celery allergen detection in food: Detection and quantification of celery traces in other food products)
Detectable Products Categories:
- Celery, celery seed oil, apigenin, celery juice, mountain celery, parsley, water celery, celery powder, greenhouse celery, raw celery, selenium-enriched celery.
- Other foods that contain or may contain celery
Celery Testing Platform
Celery products food safety test technology:
- Liquid chromatography-electrospray mass spectrometry (LC / ESI-MS / MS)
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy
Celery allergen detection technology:
- Fluorescent probe RT-PCR
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in celery testing. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.