Carbamates Residue Testing Service
Carbamate pesticide, derived from carbamate, is a highly effective and broad-spectrum insecticide, widely used in agricultural production. Its insecticidal mechanism is to inhibit the activity of acetylcholinesterase, an important substance in insect nerve conduction.
Carbamate pesticides have the characteristics of remarkable insecticidal effect, fast decomposition, short residual period and rapid metabolism. The correct use of carbamate pesticides can protect and increase agricultural production. Most carbamate pesticides can be degraded into corresponding metabolites within a short time after application. These metabolites usually have the same or stronger activity as the parent compound. The unscientific use of a large number of carbamate pesticides often leads to excessive exposure of humans and animals to these pesticides and poisoning. Fruits, vegetables, and foods containing residue concentrations greater than the prescribed maximum residue level may endanger the health of consumers. Many countries and regions have established strict limit standards for this pesticide residue in food.
Carbamates residue testing can ensure the health and safety of consumers and facilitate the testing of food import and export. Creative Proteomics has developed universal rapid detection technologies suitable for multi-residue pesticides in different food matrices, and can provide carbamates residue testing services for manufacturers, enterprises, and government organizations. We strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulatory requirements of each country and region to provide you with support. Including but not limited to the following standards and methods: ISO, FDA/BAM, ASTM, AOAC, EU regulations, LFGB, DGCCRF, DM 21/03/1973, JFSL, GB/T and SN.
Carbamates Residue Testing Service Technology Platform
Sample pretreatment technique:
- Solid phase extraction (SPE): A method for sample preparation based on liquid chromatography. The target compound in the liquid sample is adsorbed by the adsorbent, separated from the matrix and interfering compound of the sample, and then eluted with eluent to separate or enrich the target compound. The detection limit is 0.0042 ~ 0.0106mg/kg.
- The QuEChERS technology (dispersive solid phase extraction technology): The buffer system refers to the acetate buffer system in AOAC and the citrate buffer system in CEN.
- Accelerated solvent extraction (ASE): Can process solid and semi-solid samples. Under higher temperature (50-200 ℃) and pressure conditions (1000-3000 psi, 1 psi=6.89kPa), organic solvents are used to extract the target compound.
Sample detection technology
- Biosensor method: It can selectively and reversibly respond to specific types of chemical substances or biologically active substances.
- Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS): The limit of quantification is approximately 5 ng/g.
- Gas chromatography - triple quadrupole mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS): The limit of detection is 0.1-0.2 μg/mL.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in carbamates residue testing service. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.