Avermectins Residue Testing Service
Improper use of avermectins may result in excessive residue in animal food and harm to human health. Creative Proteomics provides you with qualitative and quantitative detection of avermectins residues in food. We can customize different detection schemes according to different detection purposes.
Avermectins is a new fermentation metabolite of the soil microorganism Streptomyces gray. Avermectins is a macrolide compound with disaccharide branched chain, which has a highly effective killing effect on parasitic nematodes and arthropods of animals and plants.
Although the action dose of abamectin drugs is small (ng /kg class), they are more fat-soluble, have neurotoxic and developmental toxins, and remain in animals for longer periods of time. Avermectins is still classified as a highly toxic compound according to the World Health Organization (WHO) level 5 classification standard. The maximum residue limit (MRL) of abamectin drugs in fruits prescribed by FAO/WHO is 0.01～0.02 mg/L. The United States, the European Union, and the Codex Alimentarius Commission have all established maximum residue limits for abamectin drugs.
In order to protect the health of consumers and comply with food import and export inspections, Creative Proteomics has developed a rapid detection platform suitable for the analysis of avermectins residues for manufacturers, enterprises, and government organizations. We strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulatory requirements of each country and region to provide you with support. Including but not limited to the following standards and methods: ISO, FDA, EU regulations.
Avermectins Residue Testing Service in Creative Proteomics
Based on our rich experience, Creative Proteomics provides you with a professional platform to analyze avermectins. We can provide the following avermectins, including but not limited to:
|AVERMECTINS CAN BE ANALYZED AT CREATIVE PROTEOMICS|
Food Avermectins Residue Testing Platform
Sample preparation method:
- QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, and Safe)
- Liquid-liquid extraction
- Solid-phase extraction
Sample detection technology:
- Enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA): This method can only be used for screening, not as a confirmation method.
- High performance liquid chromatography - ultraviolet detector (HPLC-UV)
- High performance liquid chromatography - fluorescence detector (HPLC-FLD): Good sensitivity and repeatability. Less affected by the sample matrix. Used universally.
- Ultra performance liquid chromatography - tandem mass spectrometry (UPLC-MS/MS): Selective reaction monitoring (SRM). Ionization in positive ion mode. Quantification by external standard method.
Acceptable Samples: All food sample and food products.
Turnaround Time: 7-10 working days.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in avermectins residue testing. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.