Antimicrobials Residue Testing Service
An antimicrobial is a substance that contains many antimicrobial properties, such as disinfectants, antibiotics, and antibacterial additives. Unreasonable application, Unreasonable applications, such as non-compliance with statutory waiting periods or abuse of antibiotic growth promoters, can result in residues of antimicrobial agents in animal-derived foods (such as meat, milk or eggs). Antimicrobial residues are potentially carcinogenic, toxic, and potentially allergic. Therefore, eating contaminated food will directly endanger public health. Many countries and regions have restricted the approval and management of antimicrobial chemicals used in animals, and established maximum residue limits or tolerance levels in animal tissues.
Creative Proteomics has developed universal rapid detection technologies suitable for multi-residue antimicrobials in different food matrices, and can provide antimicrobials residue testing services for manufacturers, enterprises, and government organizations. We strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulatory requirements of each country and region to provide you with support. Including but not limited to the following standards and methods: ISO, FDA/BAM, ASTM, AOAC, EU regulations, LFGB, DGCCRF, JFSL, GB/T and SN.
Antimicrobials Residue Testing Service in Creative Proteomics
Based on our rich experience, Creative Proteomics provides you with a professional platform to analyze antimicrobials pesticides. We can analyze the following categories of antimicrobials, including but not limited to:
|ANTIMICROBIALS CAN BE ANALYZED AT CREATIVE PROTEOMICS|
|4||Fluoroquinolones and quinolones||13||Antifungals|
|5||Streptomycin||14||Silver ion antimicrobial additive|
|6||Macrolides||15||Zinc antimicrobial additive|
|7||Tetracyclines||16||Copper antimicrobial additive|
|8||Nitrofuran and nitrofuran metabolites||17||Organic antimicrobial additives (Phenolic fungicides and quaternary ammonium compounds)|
If you have other categories you want to test, please contact us for consultation.
Antimicrobials Residue Testing Service Technology Platform
Sample preparation method:
- Solid phase extraction.
- Accelerated solvent extraction.
- Ultrasonic assisted extraction.
Sample detection technology:
➢ Immunoassay: Including ELISA, CLIA and FIA.
- ELISA: Using the specific capture of immobilized antibody or antigen, the sample is bound to the surface of a solid support and reacts with the enzyme-labeled antigen or antibody. Under the liquid phase reaction conditions, the enzyme reacts with the substrate to develop color, so the antibacterial drug residue in the sample can be determined.
- CLIA: Use chemiluminescence-related enzymes to label antigens or antibodies. With the specific reaction of the antigen and antibody, other chemiluminescent substances are added to the reaction to emit radiant light. Therefore, the antibody or antigen level can be determined according to the light intensity.
- FIA: After labeling the antigen or antibody with fluorescent material and binding to the corresponding antibody or antigen, the fluorescence intensity of the specifically bound product is detected by ultraviolet irradiation or fluorescence microscope observation.
➢ Ultra-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (UPLC/MS/MS)
Using Waters QDa mass spectrometer detector with low detection limit.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in antimicrobials residue testing service. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.