Almonds Allergen Testing Service
Creative Proteomics technicians can provide qualitative and quantitative testing of almond allergens in food samples for manufacturers, regulatory agencies and consumers.
In recent years, food allergies have received extensive attention from public health departments in various countries. Among them, allergies caused by almonds in tree nuts account for a high proportion. Almonds are the seeds of Prunus or Prunus in the Rosaceae family. They are rich in many nutrients and are often used as food ingredients, thus increasing the chance of almond allergy.
Creative Proteomics can provide manufacturers with qualitative and quantitative testing of the chemical composition of their products, including nutrient content testing, to determine accurate food labels. Accurate food allergen labels effectively help food manufacturers reduce the risk of food recalls, and also help food export sales. For consumers who are intolerant to almonds, comprehensive food labels provide consumers with more guidance in choosing nut foods.
Some food manufacturers contain almond processing plants as well as other food processing plants, and there may be cross-contamination, causing the almond residue to accidentally enter other food products. A small amount of almond content may also cause allergies among consumers who are intolerant of almonds. Therefore, this part of the product is also necessary for trace analysis of almonds.
Creative Proteomics has developed an almonds allergen testing platform to help you detect whether your products contain almonds and quantify them. We can use our professional knowledge to customize exclusive solutions for our customers to help manufacturers or companies build brands and improve food safety. We strictly abide by the quality assurance/quality control plans and regulatory requirements of each country and region to provide you with support.
What Analysis Can We Do?
- Detection of chemical composition of almond products
- Nutritional label analysis of almond products
- Test other products for almond residues
Which Almond Products Can We Test?
- Ordinary and/or seasoned almonds (whole, sliced, crushed)
- Almond powder
- Almond milk
- Certain baked goods with almond fillings, crusty or almond additives
- Almond shell meat (ie almond shell salmon)
- Almond extract
Almonds Allergen Testing Platform
- Nano magnetic beads-double antibody sandwich ELISA: Specific recognition of amygdala antibodies is used to detect allergen proteins in foods.
- Western Blotting: Identification of almond allergen protein.
- Liquid chromatography-electrospray mass spectrometry (LC / ESI-MS / MS): The kinds and contents of amino acids in almond sensitizing protein are identified. The protein sequence and possible protein types are analyzed by mass spectrometry.
At Creative Proteomics, our analytical scientists are experienced in honey authenticity testing. After communicating with you about the testing scheme, we will implement it within a quick turnaround time and provide you with an analysis report. If you have any questions or specific needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Not intended for personal food safety testing.